By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Clunk Clunk Clunk!

With the focus being firmly placed on grunge it seems not unlike myself many all around the word are embracing our inner dark side and doing everything within our power to pull off this bad ass looking that I'm finding pretty hard to pull off! The chunky sandals are really doing it for me, and these metallic River Island beauties are just what I've been searching for. I know I'm enjoying the opportunity to be a lot more edgier in the way I'm dressing, and this way of dressing for the moment is so well suited to the current English weather epidemic! What I'm finding out as I begin to learn more about the best bloggers and the most stylish is you have to wear what you feel comforable in, and for blogging you need to be yourself and be honest in your views.
Thanks for viewing a newbies blog,
SKW.

No comments:

Post a Comment