By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 29 July 2014

A Day In London Town

Trousers-River Island.(See similar at sheinside)                                             Top-H&M                                         Shoes-La Moda
Aside from the crop top this outfit is ridiculously weather inappropriate, so whilst I love it's simplicity it was worn for these photos and then disgarded onto my bedroom floor before my mum had even managed to make a cup of tea. These trousers are an old favourite of mine and still to this today I haven't been able to find trousers this flattering. I have a thing about River Island trousers and since trying theirs I haven't been able to take myself anywhere else for flattering on trend trousers. Whilst they are pretty old international retailer She inside have a pretty good pair on sale that I recommend checking out! So I've made the decision that instead of moping over not yet having an internship that I'm going to be proactive with my time, like today for example I made the short triplouthbank and I thought it would be great content for my blog (thanks liltymelrose!) and I'd give those of you living out of London a little tour. This is probably of the busiest areas in London as there the London Eye, Big Ben and the River Thames all in one place. As well as being surrounded by well known hotels. It's a massive tourist attraction. On a nice day it's wonderful around here because the River brings a cool breeze which I've been needing big time lately! With a Skatepark, Wonderland, Play fountains, and more Food stands and restaurants than you could ever need it's a great destination for all the family! Oooo and I'm so excited to announce that this time next week I will be turning the big 18!!                                                   Happy Tuesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment