By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Saturday 16 August 2014

Jacket-Pretty Little Thing.             
Jeans&Top-Missguided                      
Bag-Zara                                              

I'm so ashamed to be using just one outfit photo in this post, but trying to get a few decent shots before I shot out the door to my friends 18th dinner was the impossible task. I'm not kidding when I say this is the only one that is remotely okay, but armed with the remains from my pay cheque I did what any normal girl would do. Head over to Missguided! I am obsessed with online shopping and I'm always on the look out for new brands to shop with so let me know if you know any! I decided to treat myself to a pair of new jeans as at the minute my jean collection is less than impressive, not for much longer though. The top was purchased with the thought in mind that I really don't have enough, in terms of top to bottom ratio and I thought it was the perfect simple top. High neck tops are really appealing to me at the minute, it's so simple yet it speaks volumes. Anyway It's just a quick one from me today.         Happy Saturday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment