By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Life update

Tee-Ebay
Jeans-River Island
Jacket-Missguided 
Bag-ASOS
Boots-ASOS
Hola Hola!
 I apologise for my lateness but in between working LFW, retail and now interning full time I've barely had time to eat! Yet I've still found time to shop? Hmmmm.
 Anyway! I have finally secured an internship at a Fashion PR firm which I am ecstatic about, I'm on my second day so I'm still learning and getting used to all these scary industry terms but I can already tell how useful this experience will be. A Normal day for an PR intern consists of completing any returns from companies, as well as preparing send outs, scanning coverage and general admin. I hope that this acting as motivation for any of you struggling to find an internship, so make the most of every opportunity and never be afraid to apply! Rome wasn't built in a day guys(I have to tell myself this on a daily basis!) onto my outfit I wanted the whole smart casual look and I don't know how I feel about wearing trainers yet but on an everyday basis I would have teamed this with some air max. Instead I teamed it with my favourite boots, who would have known that they only made their way into my life last week? I'm not kidding when I say I've worn them every single day, I mean comfort style it's a win win. I adore this sleeveless trench coat from trusty Missguided (I'm trying to reduce the amount of time and money that I spend on their website but as you can see, right now it's a lost cause) It's perfect for now when it's not cold or hot, although as soon as winter presents itself I can't see myself in this. 
Hopefully speak soon,

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment