By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 3 October 2014

The Boys

Suit Trousers-Pretty Little Thing 
Top-Monki
 Bag-ASOS
 Boots-ASOS

Bonjour my good people! I have been dying to share this amazinggg suit with you all from the fab guys over at PLT. It's such a bargain and I got so many compliments, I was uncertain on wether to go ahead and buy it but as always I decided that it was better to recieve it and dislike it than to walk away from it as I have previously have done for it to then sell out! (How annoying is that?!) The material is so light and it looks so much more expensive than it was, I teamed it with plain black however I've got a roll neck combo in mind for when the weather decides to turn. Is it bad that I can't wait for jumper season? Any for the entire day I felt like Cassie In "The Boys" video (hence the name of this post) and I've never felt more like a Fashionista.

Happy Friday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment