By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 31 March 2014

Casual Skater..

Oh England what happened? I had hopes of rising temperatures and summer vibes, but I was greeted with average sunlight and late night chills. But I will not be beat! I have insisted on creating my best summer ensembles which seems like a bad Ass idea until I leave the house and get thrown back by the disappointing forecast. This outfit was worn for the Mother's Day visit to Tiger Tiger which can I just say was amazing! I was going for causal skater and I felt that it was the perfect outfitfor the  unpredictable weather. White is a colour I tend to stay away from, as a clumsy person with a reputation for being covered in stains and god knows what before I've even left the house but my love for the colour convinced me to give it a try and suprisingly I only returned home with a few dirty marks!
Jeans-River Island £15
Crop Top-River Island £12
Leather Converse-Office £60.
Happy Monday.x


No comments:

Post a Comment