By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 3 April 2014

OMG I Love Your Bralet Where Did You Get It?

Bralets are so hot right now (unlike the weather unfortunately) They are simplicity at it's finest, and I feel like that is what makes a trend successful. Although we all like unleash our inner fashionista sometimes with multiple layers and styles sometimes, even the Queens of fashion need to kick back once In a while and keep it simple. Why you ask? Because fashion can be hard work, and the more you try to look fashionable the more likely it is that you're going to look like a try hard (Sorry but it's true) and the bralet is a simplistic and flattering cut for most that allows comfort, fashion and sex appeal all in one simple piece. I have been going crazy lately trying to decide on which colour material and style to go for but I've narrowed it down to a few so be sure to let me know what you think!

Of course a Black Bralet was going to be in the running what did you expect! This outfit to me screams elegant laid back glamour, and I think one of my favourite things not just about the colour black but the bralet itself, is it's ability to be dressed either up or down and any top that can work for a night out or for a daytime is always going to be one that I'm all for. And being just one of the many Missguided bargians at £9.99 for the bralet i'll admit it's a pretty tempting option.

What I would wear it with: I feel that a lot of necklaces would just look out of place, so if I did decide to wear a necklace it would be just a simple gold chain, because the gold accessories and black outfit is 100% likely to make you look smoking hot and also like you've got it together!
I try to stay away from jeans on a night out unless it's a casual "go with the flow" kind, Monocrome is always a winner and if i'm having a crisis that is the colour scheme that I automatically go for. So some white trousers would make the outfit pop for me, and if you don't want to show your stomach (which is completely understandable) Missguided also have some awesome high waisted white trousers that you can check out here.
Topshop £28

Motel Rocks £25

No comments:

Post a Comment