By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 21 March 2014

Did you say Two?

Right now I'm in my element with so many outfit ideas running through my mind when really I should be working but I couldn't let an opportunity like this pass, where do I even begin with my fascination with two piece sets? Fresh off the runway with designers such as Michael Kors choosing matching two pieces this was sure to be a MASSIVE trend from the beginning, and now with celebs such as Rihanna and Beyonce putting their own spin on the breakthrough design it was only a matter of time before the high street stores decided to get in on the action.
Source-Google Images
Beyonce Knowles&Rihanna
And thank god that they did! As now we have such a large variety of styles and patterns to choose from. Bodycon Skirts, Skorts and Shorts the amount that is now available to us is amazing. And the prices are more than affordable! So here of some of my personal favourites:


Motel Rocks Top-£18&Skirt£22


Missguided Top- £17.99 Shorts- £17.99

Top-£12&Skirt-Boohoo



Oh My Love Tops£28&Shorts£28



Motel Rocks, Top-£22&Shorts-£35


No comments:

Post a Comment