By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 20 March 2014

Slick Rick....

As you've probably guessed by now my dress sense is very much based around the colour Black,  I'm sorry to break it to you but this one is no different (I'm trying I promise!) I feel If I didn't attempt the checked shirt black outfit combo I would have always been in a "What If" kind of mindset so that was what I was trying to achieve with this outfit. Oh and did i mention I decided to gel my hair back? Because that's exactly what I was rocking today, to any of you thinking of attempting this I say go ahead (I felt like a boss all day) The only real thing I have to say about this outfit is LEATHER TROUSERS, I'm not kidding when I say these were one of my best ever buys (Thanks to Emily) and they are now one of my favorite things to wear. In the beginning I'll admit they took a good half an hour at a time to get on but now I can just slide the babies right on and get to hitting the streets. Leather has always been a winner in my eyes from the Leather Jacket phase to Tshirts and Trousers, there's something about it that brings an ounce of effortlessness to any outfit whilst not bringing too much of the unintended Biker Look.
 Enjoy:) Happy Thursday.x




"Little Black Tshirt"-River Island- £15

Leather Trousers-H&M £25


Checked Shirt-Missguided-£25

And The Making Of.....

No comments:

Post a Comment