By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 18 March 2014

What in the world is going on?

It's hard for me to think of Chris Brown ever putting a foot wrong when I hear his angelic voice (This is a daily occurrence by the way) obviously not in songs like "Let the Blunt Go" and "That N*****" which I still love! But I'll leave that to another post. But on hearing that he's been ordered to stay in prison following his arrest last week for violating parole until April when his court hearing is due to occur, things are not looking to good for my man(waaa) However I am not oblivious to his wrong doings and like ordinary people he's clearly on either a mission to find himself or one of self destruction, and the multiple images of Rihanna and Drake together and the new gossip that she's been accompanying him on tour is probably not helping.
And onto Kanye West, 2 years probation and 250 hours community service for assaulting a photographer at LAX, I can't seem to get my head around this guy there's never been in a doubt in my mind that i'm not his biggest fan. I thought i liked edgy music but his lyrics are enough to make me consider breaking every single radio in my family to make sure I never have to hear what sounds like torture chamber music again. But on his rare appearances on KUWTK He appears to me as a shy little boy but for someone who claims to wish he "had a friend" like himself, he's appears to have a lot of boiling anger inside, hmm maybe it's having a fiance with nothing better to talk about than her hair?
Actually on the subject of the Kardashians can we just take a minute to speak about how fierce Khloe has been looking lately, In my opinion she's always been the prettiest and realest Kardashian and I'm so happy to see her looking better than ever and shutting all her critics the hell up Ahem Eminem.
The slicked backed hair for me speaks for itself WINNER! It's such as bold hairstyle to even attempt and Khloe carries it off perfectly, and with a simple all black biker style outfit, casual elegance has been achieved.

There's been much critism of this outfit but she's had an amazing body transformation and I have to give her props for her efforts. The thigh high louboutins and low cut top add an edginess to a potentially basic outfit, the outfit for me screams DIVA which is always a good message to send. It's a thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment