By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Just a little missguided..

This unlikely combination was a spur of the minute decision, although I do like the pink and lilac mixture to me it's screams summer colours and it's probably the brightest outfit i've worn in a while (Incase you don't know this is a big deal for me). These RI clunky boots added some edge to the outfit as I didn't want to look too girly, and a cut out boot with a gold buckle screams cutting edge. And with the ensemble coming to around just £35 I feel like once again I've bagged myself a bargain thanks to Missguided, pastels right now are all I'm seeing so I thought it was about time I jumped on the bandwagon, and let's face it we all need bright colours so we can simply look down and be reminded that summer is getting closer (YAAYYY!). Apologies for the picture quality it was my mothers first Iphone Experience and we were in a bit of a rush but i'll still give her props. Happy Thursday.x
    Trousers&cropped dogtooth top-missguided
 Shoes-River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment