By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 27 March 2014

The one and only...

So last night I experienced my first concert and who better to do this with than Drake, when I'm telling you if was out of this world I am NOT kidding! With an electric atmosphere and the Man himself killing every new and older song (I'm talking No New Friends, Take care etc) and the weeknd wooweee what a voice! Whilst I'm not the biggest fan out there, there is not denying his voice is ubvelievably beautiful and the relationship between him and Drake is adorable. 
I'm so disappointed that I wasn't able to do an outfit post however my Dad is not really a lover of technology so I decided against it. However these shoes were too beautiful to not get at least one make shift photo of them. A missguided purchase and with a £24.99 price tag I was weak, and before I knew it they were arriving at my door. For any of you that have also never been to a concert I highly recommend it, I'll be honest because we were seated I expected calm people humming along to the man of the night. But I couldn't have been more wrong! Everybody in that stadium including the mummy's were on their feet the entire night(well most) dancing and singing along at the top of their lungs. An unforgettable experience sums it up perfectly, and it's nearly the weekend it's like all my Christmas's have come at once!   Happy Thursday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment