By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Rebel Behaviour..

I hope i'm not the only one that develops an obsession when I find a beauty product that I like, and for me this is MAC lipstick whilst it's not the creamiest Lipstick out there the large impressive range of showstopping colours is what keeps me going back for more. Rebel was bought on a whim by my Mum when she visited New York, and to be honest when I asked her for this colour I had no idea what it really looked like, and I was only aware of the colour because of TOWIES Ferne (Yes I'm Embarrassed!) But after weeks of wondering she finally told me and her thousands of other Twitter followers which Lipstick she was wearing in the episode that I happened to watch and that was it. When freshly applied it's a darker purple however throughout the day it goes through multiple changes and by the end it's more of a dark pink, but I'm not complaining! This is the third purchase of this colour and I have no intention of switching any time soon. At £15 it's not the cheapest out there but of you're paying for the brand that was impressive enough to get Rihanna on board for a collabaration and of course the quality, expect each lipstick to last about 5 months if you wear it on a regular basis like me. If it's just for nights out you wont't need to be making a repeat purchase for a fair while! Happy Tuesday.x









No comments:

Post a Comment