By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 17 April 2014

Double up..

I thought It was about time as I live in London to have a look around and take some shots. It was such a lovely day and with it being Half term there were adoring tourists just about everywhere, and all this time I didn't realise how great London really is! Now onto the outfit, normally I'm opposed to double denim(I literally used to cringe) Like I'm sure many of you are also, but once I discovered this jean jacket of my dads(result!) I decided to give it a go. Also If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me confessing my love for these Metallic gladiator sandals from Linzi Shoes In Lakeside. The Brand are still up and coming although they do have stores in Westfield Stratford City and Liberty Shopping centre as well as operating online too, they are probably my comfortable and my favourite shoes right now! Finally onto the TOPSHOP flower top, I bought this a while back from the Marble Arch store and have only worn it about 2 times, and funnily enough each time I wear it I think "Why don't I wear this more often?" Which I found myself asking today, I felt like I needed something with a bit of colour so I actually bought something in a shop and not online! 
 Happy Thursday.x


 Jeans-River Island
Denim Jacket-Vintage

 Yes this Christmas shop really is open all year round!




 Top-TOPSHOP

Shoes-Linzi Shoes £25

No comments:

Post a Comment