By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Motel Swimwear collection literally Rocks!

There's nothing I love more than a summer swimwear edit, there's something about companies getting us ready for our travels that is a reminder that soon we will be able to wear these beautiful pieces. Beaches, amazing swimwear, and tanned bods? Yes Please! As many of you may know Motel Rocks is fairly similar to Urban Outfitters in terms of its style, what I mean by this is that it's more of a risque scene although they do try and sneak some girly numbers in which are the cutest might I add! So I've taken it upon myself to review the collection ever since my eyes came across this summer inspired Blog Post this morning.



I am absolutely in love with this daisy print swimsuit, as It can be pretty hard to find fashionable swimsuits Motel have got my vote! The print is extremely feminine but with a plunge back you're able to still feel sexy without feeling uncomfortable.  A summer must have!


Aside from the Gorgeous colour of this bikini I could actually see myself in this piece because of the cup design, this style is extremely flattering to those of us with a larger chest. So well done motel for that! Onto the high waisted bottom ,whilst it is something i'm yet to try I'm seeing a whole lot of the style around I think if you can pull them of (Like this amazing model does!) Then go for it! The colour will look killer with a tan and gets a thumbs up from me.


Its a regular occurrence within this edit that Motel are keeping it simple and then adding their own infamous twist, with this black halterneck swimsuit they've added cris cross cut out detailing on the bottom as well as the top to add a little "POP" to what could have been "just another black bikini". Whilst keeping the set fairly simple they have made it still wearable by the average person because the cutouts are not outrageous. Mmmmhmm Honey.



So head over to Motel Rocks to see the entire collection, you won't regret it, pinky promise!x

No comments:

Post a Comment