By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Epic Weekend

It feels like forever since I've done an outfit post (I know it hasn't really but I'm known for exaggerating a little) As you can see I've not put my beloved Denim jacket down, since my dad rediscovered it and passed it down to me. For this outfit I've teamed it with my favourite ASOS leopard print plimsoles, my bargain of a cropped vest from H&M and the old reliable River Island jeans(Which I found in the sale for £15 might I add!)
This is more of a casual look for me and I though that the plain backwards cap added some toughness to the outfit, I also feel completely badass as soon as I put it on my head so It's always a great accessory for the day. Oh my goodness I nearly forgot! I recently purchased this beautiful ZARA Envelope clutch, originally I was searching for the "Well Dressed" White bag but when I spotted this adorable bag it seemed like fate. Suprisingly it's somehow large inside and I've been able to fit everything from my Lunch to my makeup bag in it without it looking out of shape. So nice one zara! I just wanted to say how much I am absolutely loving Blogging and I don't want to get ahead of myself, But I just want to thank everyone who's ever looked at this blog and especially to you followers out there! I created this Blog one day because I wanted to feel like I was doing something with my life (Yes, Really!) But I have been so surprised as to how much I enjoy it. So thank you guys one last time! Happy Wednesday.x






 Top-H&M £3.99(I know right amazing!!)
 Bag-Zara £19.99

Shoes-ASOS £20

No comments:

Post a Comment