By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 22 May 2014

Call me Kylie

I've been dreaming of this top ever since I purchased it and when it arrived from Missguided I couldn't wait to get it on and blog it! (Yes this is my mentality now) incas you can't see in the photos it baisically a crop top but then there's a chiffon side split. I'm so exited to see what I can do with this so be prepared for a few more posts featuring this beautiful top. I can see it being worn a lot on the beaches of Spain in the summer for my first girls holiday, and with out departure date in August getting dangerously near I'm on a mission to get my summer wardrobe together pretty fast. I decided to go for the edgier and more grunge look with my leather trousers and nike Air Force. Oh and did you notice my little neck thingy?! It was a great little ebay purchase and after seeing it on Kylie Jenner I have shamelessly followed her lead. Oh and just one last thing I'm interning at the University of Westminster fashion show later on today so I'll be sure to post some photos up tomorrow, wish me luck!            Happy Thursday.x           Top-Missguided.       Trousers-H&M            Chocker- Ebay.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment