By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 22 May 2014

Fashion Newbie does "They say"

So recently I contacted one of the creators behind the new and upcoming online magazine "they say" and I was lucky enough to be presented with the opportunity to create an article for them on everything from my blog to my fashion idols. As you can probably tell by now I love writing and in the majority of my posts I can babble on instead of just getting to the point, so I was exstatic when I was contacted by a member of the they say team to write up an article. I highly recommend that you check it out (not only because my article is In it promise!) if you love fashion then this is definetley the magazine for you! You can find my article at http://they-say.co.uk/fashion-newbie/ and I would love it if you could let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment