By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 15 May 2014

Candy

I know I said I was planning to blog every day other but what can I say I'm a confessed rule breaker(just kidding!) so from the positive reception that my guide on how to maintain a good relationship with your pet recieved, I'm going to guess that some of you guys are obsessed with your animals too!  I love that and it's always great to see an owner that still loves and appreciates their pet, I remember before I had candy I used to go around to my friends houses (all with pets) and they'd be so uninterested and even to this day I don't know how people can ever get enough of the little treasures. From the minute I got Candy I knew that I was going to be an obsessive owner, and I'll admit it to this day I still am. I mean just the other week she had to go to the vets(she gets these weird ulsers nothing major) and I made the decision to go with her I usually don't because I get upset, you might think it's silly but she's my baby! So me and my mum take her into the little room and the vet had to take a blood sample, and I swear to you the minute he touched her with it she went into attack mood hissing crying, scratching you name it and what did I do? Well I turned around cried and left the room of course, I remember looking out of the vets window for a good 20 minutes just letting  what had just happened sink in. Oh yeah I haven't been back in case you were wondering! Mentally scarred is an understatement. So the low down is that she was given to me as a birthday present for me turning 7, even then my mum tells me that I insisted I wanted a ginger cat (she's ginger and white by the way) I've moved around quite a bit ever since I was young the biggest one being from Kent to London just before the start of year 6 and I think candy being with me  through the majority of it just brought me so much closer, so yes she is more than just a cat to me! I love everything about her from the way she tries to get a taste of my cereal to her excitement when she sees a packet of ham being opened, she's one of a kind that's for sure. Oh I just remembered I've made my first YouTube video which is just a few blogging tips/motivation that I wanted to share, I'd love it if you could take a look.  You can find it here, Happy Thursday.c

No comments:

Post a Comment