By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 16 May 2014

Minty fresh

Like many other Brits yesterday at the first sign of sunshine I threw on a summery getup and dashed to the outdoors. The sunshine just makes evenly thing so much more enjoyable, I just wished we were graced with its presence more often. So on a successful shopping trip on Wednesday I managed to pick up this adorable vest from TOPSHOP and at only £12, I was able to stay within my budget, this adorable necklace was also purchased and I spotted it a few weeks back and ever since I've been dithering and tying to find it(typical!) I absolutely love it and as I'm not usually a fan of jewellery the fact that I could of actually seen myself wearing this I knew it had to be mine.As you've seen from my previous outfit post I rediscovered these high waisted striped jeans from River Island a few years back, and saying I haven't been able to stop wearing them would be underplaying them. The weather has put me in an amazing mood and even more so when I'm hearing that it's here to stay for Atleast a while. I can't wait to not have to wear a jacket anymore! But we all know what this means right? Summer shopping needs to be stepped us a gear(my bank is already crying) I say bring it on! Top- TOPSHOP.                                    
Jeans-River Island.                              
Shoes- Linzi Shoes.                               
Necklace-River Island.                        
Bag-Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment