By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 16 May 2014

Get your skirts out ladies

So Friday was the hottest temperature Britain has experienced in a while, and who am I to not take advantage of that? You might remember this skirt from the Missguided co ord that I blogged a while back. This outfit I hope speaks to a lot of you because whilst I'm normally cautious of wearing the same outfit twice, With the co ord I've not had the chance to wear it a lot because of the dramatic weather conditions, but today I made the decision to reinvent the skirt. And that's the great thing about matching sets, whilst we may be wary of wearing it the same way repeatedly there's nothing stopping us from switching up the individual pieces. I didn't want to be that girl that goes all out In her skimpiest outfit at the first sign of some heat so I did decide to chuck on my denim jacket just as a precaution, and boy did I regret it! But I'm so glad that we got a bit of sunshine I feel like we survive on such minuscule amounts of sunshine and heat that we deserve a few nice days! The feel of this outfit is very laid back and it's perfect for the warmer days fingers crossed we get some more!
Top- River Island.                                     Skirt- Missguided.                                       Necklace- River Island.                               Bag- H&M.                                                Sandals- Linzi Shoes                       

No comments:

Post a Comment