By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 1 May 2014

One can never have too many shoes..

That's right a going out shoe purchase was way overdue, and since losing the straps to my fresh out the box Missguided heels at the drake concert(who am I kidding it was so worth it!) it was just that time in my life where I had to get out the old overused should I add bank card, and purchase some new shoes. A few weeks back I spotted these exact shoes in Linzi who I've mentioned before (I hope you've all checked them out!) except these where patent but for nearly half the price they are still a bargain! These shoes are so comfy and surprisingly are my first pair of heels from RiverIsland so I'm excited to see how we'll they wear, as I'm sure there will be a few stumbles over in them. Whilst for now I've only sported them within my house I have to say they are one of the comfiest pair of heels that I own. I think because they have a chunkier heel it provides extra support for those of us who are should I say unsteady when it comes to heeled shoes. At £60 they are not the cheapest shoes out there but from what I can see so far the quality really is there, and what I've found with River Island shoes is that their shoes are always on point with unique colours and designs that you won't be able to find anywhere else on the high street. What shoes are you crushing on at the minute? Be sure to let me know! You can also find me on twitter at @sianwilkinson1  on Instagram siankwilkinson. Happy Thursday(already?!).x

No comments:

Post a Comment