By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Deal time

The weeks are literally flying past in the blink of an eye, and I'll have to admit it's getting pretty scary. I mean I finish college in about a month?"!(waaaaa I know!) but aside from all the rush I wanted to keep on blogging and let you all know that this is probably the only thing keeping me sane, so if you're having a week anything like mine you probably need a little pick me up. Discounted branded makeup and perfume sound good? Then Fragrance direct is just what you need, My mums been using this website for years and she swears by it, recently I decided to try it out because my weekly Superdrug visits were providing me with baisically empty pockets. So the URL is www.fragrancedirect.co.uk and they have some truly amazing deals on everything from Essie (for £2.50!!!) to Calvin Klein and Loreal. I would recommend checking for your colours beforehand as being an online retailer you can't try before you buy. I now like many others are addicted to the website (probably because I love a bargain!) but I honestly can't remember the last time I spent £15 on makeup and got so much for my money! Oh and I have shopped with them for some time now, so I promise you they're a lovely company to shop with and completely legit (that's the first thing that normally goes through my mind too) so for amazing savings check them out, I'm thinking of doing a review as I have an order on its way so keep your eyes pealed.                                                    Have a good day.x

No comments:

Post a Comment