By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 28 April 2014

The Other Woman. (Feat the Tomboy)

So today I made a rare trip to the cinema to see the most anticipated "The Other Woman" starring Cameron Diaz and a suprise appearance from Nicki Minaj! This is the perfect girly film providing laughs throughout and a feeling of empowerment! It's baisically about a wife who finds out that her husband is cheating with multiple women and she then forms an unlikely friendship with them whilst trying to take him down. It's baisically the grown up version of "John Tucker Must Die" a must see from me!    
Dress-Missguided                          Leather Trousers-H&M 
I also dug out the old black air forces, and I'm so glad i did I forgot how comfy they are!
Clutch bag-River Island                           Today was just a quick one as I was literally rushing out the door, and after taking photos around London I'm starting to hate doing them outside my house. So I'll just to make this an irregular thing! Today's look was definitely tomboy and ofcourse I wore a colourless outfit when the sun decides to shine! I loved the feeling in this outfit though because I enjoy switching it up from girly to Tomboy. This clutch was a fast purchase from River Island and its safe to say I now have an addiction to their bags, this bag similar to the Zara one previously blogged is so big inside and has multiple compartments and zips that would make it a lot harder to lose valuables on a night out (Hallejua!) Tomorrow I will be uploading my first "Sian's Celebrity Style Crush" of the week which will feature a celebrity's outfit that I have been drooling over, so stay tuned! Happy Monday.x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment