By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Saturday 26 April 2014

New brand alert!

I'm always on the lookout for new brands because like anything you tend to get a bit tired of wearing and shopping with the same brands all the time. So you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled across this great brand Ark Clothing, they have stores across the UK as well as an online website so check them out at www.ark.co.uk they have amazing deals and student discount(which is one of the main reasons why I'm so excited to shop with them!) They also sell respected brands such as Motel Rocks and Rare London. I've chosen some of my favourite pieces to prove to you all how great the brand really is!                          
 Top- £19.99 Shorts- 19.99.                        
Skort-£12.99.                                           
Kimono- £26.99.                                        
Shoes-£49.99

No comments:

Post a Comment