By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 26 May 2014

The Bank Holiday Outfit

I hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend, with all the rest and whatnot! Who am I kidding I'm sure most of you are using today as a recovery day after last nights events. I thought so! I always find it so difficult when dressing for things like dinners and get togethers, because I have a tendency to get the wrong end of the stick and dress a little overboard. I'm talking heels new outfit the lot! So for q more chilled girls get together I made the decision to break in my new choies eye dress, just to let you guys know I did originally want the Zara eye dress but as it sold out drastic action was required. And after what seemed like endless searching through ebay, gumtree, depop etc I stumbled across the fantastic website that is choies, it's an American site which is the only downside however they do offer a free delivery service if you're prepared to wait a few weeks, but my impatient nature meant that this wasn't an option so I paid the Extra £9 for delivery. The prices are unbelievably cheap and having purchased from the. The quality is amazing, now this little beauty come to £13 yep that's not a typo it really was this cheap so even with delivery costs it come to just about what the Zara dress cost. This is probably one of my cheapest outfits to date, and I say this with pride because I love a good deal! The bag was purchase on a spontaneous visit to new look, and £12.99 It was too good a deal to walk away from. The ring is also from new look and I'm suprised that I actually feel bare without jewellery on. Normally I am the girl that finds herself unable to find anything in new look, so I was pleasantly surprised at these bargain finds! The outfit is perfect for summery days and even the more windier forecasts that us lucky Brits are more accustomed to. Oh and can I just apologise for the lack of quality in these photos, the weather meant that even attempting to get myself out the door to take some pics seemed like a daunting task.Happy Bank holiday my lovely people.
Dress-Choies.                                             Bag&Ring- New Look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment