By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 29 May 2014

Thursday Outings- The Old Salt Quay

Whilst Thursday saw probably the poorest weather conditions we've experienced lately, the night was surprisingly nice even by the River. So tonight me and my mother met up with close friends who we baisically see as family, at their regular spot of the old salt quay. Which is a pub by the River that serves the most delicious food I've ever experienced, and the prices are more than affordable! This outfit was probably a little overdressed for the bar although I wanted to wear this dress as soon as possible, this is from H&Ms new collection and it only come to £20. Seeing as it was the last one on the rack I felt like it was a sign from the gods that I needed to purchase it. However they also do have it in cream which I'm certain I will be adding to my wardrobe also. I love the lace detail and it's perfect for so many occasions, so I'm sure this will be seen on nights out as well as on the beach! Oh and the shoes! These beauties are from online brand La Moda and I literally received them this morning, they seem like a shoe that can transform and make any outfit which is what I love about them. They also have a chunky yet reasonably size heel so I'm able to feel glamorous yet sophisticated as there will hopefully be no toppling over. They were also only £28 which I couldn't argue with! I'm also really excited to be getting my hair done next week which is way overdue, it feels in such bad condition that I can't wait to have a little pamper and get it feeling healthier. I'm thinking cut and scrapping the dip dye? I chose my fluffy bank fashion coat instead of the old reliable denim jacket which would have been on but unfortunately it's covered in some unidentifiable sauce so I had to find an alternative.  Happy Thursday Guys.x
Dress-H&M.                                  
Shoes-La Moda.                    
 Bag-New Look.                
 Coat- Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment