By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Sunday 29 June 2014

New Shoes feat Public Desire

Men, Women, Children whoever regardless of age, interests and personal style we all love a new pair of shoes. Whether it's trainers, heels or those adorable flats you've been eyeing up for weeks. There's no real reason I don't think, it's just nice to add some new shoes to the collection especially if they're a little different to what your used to. I am no different and whilst I purchase unspeakable amounts of clothes each week, the feeling does not quite match that of the one that I experience when I've taken the plunge and bought some new shoe candy (is that a real thing?!) anyway I've has my eye on these platform sandals for some time now, and it seemed that everywhere from River Island to La Moda were selling their own versions, as if to taunt me for not already making the decision to purchase a pair. They're surprising comfortable and I can't help but feel like Sian the BFG with them on, as they add a sufficient amount of height! I haven't been able to take them off since they arrived earlier in the week from www.my1stwish.co.uk who offer a fantastic service might I add.             Enjoy the rest of your weekend good people, happy Sunday.x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! In love with them! Just one tip for your posts babe, once you have finished a post there is a spell check button at the top right of the writing box, it's a big help! Sorry I'm just really Anal when it comes to punctuality. (3rd Sentence - "You're* used to". 5th sentence - Had* not has. 6th sentence - Were instead of where*. 7th sentence - surprisingly*. 8th Sentence - "able to take* them off". Other than that hun amazing! Love ya & see you sometime this week. :D

    ReplyDelete