By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Friday 27 June 2014

The interview outfit

Vest- H&M.                                         
Tube Pant-River Island 
Clutch&Sunglasses-Primark             
Shoes-LaModa

Just the other day I was ecstatic to find out that I had my first interview for a pr internship, this one lasted 3 months and I was ridiculously nervous before during and then I was filled with dread after. Usually I like to think I'm calm and collected in interviews, but this one in particular couldn't have gone any worse! So to start with I was half an hour late, mentally scarred from the train and I made the decision to wear my most uncomfortable shoes! (Well done Sian) this weather needs to stop being so unpredictable I mean how can a girl dress appropriately when it's arctic one minute and desert like the next! So in true Sian style I went for black and white so before id even arrived my my makeup ws running down my face and I was looking like the mrs doubtfire mask when it got run over. (I hope you know this film because it's my all time favourite) anyway Sian get on with it! The low down is I was a nervous wreck, I caught my jacket on the door and then when asked if I has any questions I asked where the interviewers dress was from! (Sometimes I don't realise why I'm saying clearly) a this week I was lucky enough to find some bargains such as the H&M vest for £4 which I wasn't sure of at first but in sure it'll be great for Magaluf (eeeeeep!) then this adorable clutch bag and sunglasses from Primark I think it came to around £7 for the both of them. I've had a pretty chilled week depending on how I look at it, I won't deny that most days I'm in a frenzy to secure an internship. Although I'm aware from my search for a part time job how tough it is out there right now.                                  Stay cool guys, Happy Friday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment