By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Wedding Outfit-Southampton


Yum!
Trousers&trench coat-Missguided      Bag-Ebay.                                          Cami crop-Missselfridge                  Heels-New Look
Last weekend I was thankful to have the weekend free from work, so off I headed to Southampton for my dad's old friends wedding. It was such a wonderful day and I think that the weather was a large contributer to this, as the wedding was held in an old police office so there was a lovely large terrace overlooking the grounds so the sunshine was welcomed by the entire party. It was my first time in Southampton and whilst I didn't see a great deal of the town if seems like a lovely place to be on a sunny day! So for the wedding I wore my trusty misguided trousers they're just so comfy and soon enough there will be nothing in my wardrobe that isn't high waisted! I liked the idea of trouser suits and I was inspired by Kim Kardashians outfit to Kanyes stylists wedding (I never thought I'd say this!) and I thought that the printed floral crop added a punch of colour to the outfit and I felt so feminine which is always a good thing! My new look heels are still a best buy for me as I picked them up last year for £9.99 and I haven't looked back since! I remember even hiding the shoes so that I could buy them after work. It felt like a really fun outfit and my ebay bag was complimented and mistaken for the lulu McGinnes on multiple occasions(not bad for £7 eh?!) I'm considering purchasing all of the available colours. Overall it was a lovely break from work and it's always lovely to see and celebrate lurvee!      Happy Wednesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment