By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 19 June 2014

Somerset house adventure

Top-Miss Selfridge                      Cullottes-Boohoo                               Bag-Ebay
This was the outfit that I wore for my one last excursion to Somerset house to deliver an invitation for my internet ship, and yes it was only one! Which is sadly now over although I'm so excited to tell you that I will be working for the same company for fashion week In September! (I really better start healthy eating about now) sorry for the lack of photos but the look I was getting from the security team was enough to scare me away without posing for some more shots. The adorable embroided culottes are from boohoo although as I have them pulled up as much as possible to hide the pouch it's pretty hard to see. They were a  bargain at £15 and I think they've been reduced since I purchased them, when I saw them I thought they'd be great for my holiday in August and they're so lightweight and comfy that they start to feel like pjamas everytime I have them on! The crop top is from miss Selfridge and as we all know how effortless and cute these thin strapped crops are I'm sure I'll soon have built up quite the collection. I felt particularly girlie in this get up and the pink lips bag which hasn't left my side was the perfect accessory. As summer is with us every so often I've made the decision to stop with the coats and long sleeves oh and black! And edge towards playsuits, cute crops and as much patterned pieces as I can handle! Happy Thursday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment