By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Saturday 21 June 2014

LCM Day 3- Feat Tinie&Skepta

The third and final day or London Collections;Men was my favourite day in terms or the atmosphere, the vibe was probably the most chilled that it had been   And people seemed to be really enjoying themselves, then again that could have been thanks to the free bar! It was by far the longest day though as we helped out at three different shows. I was so annoyed that I didn't get to watch the sibling show because I was with the security team, and being an intern I was too scared to strut over and watch the show. But from what I hear and saw from the run through it was certainly crazy. The second show was Xander Zhou in the old sorting office on New Oxford Street. The location was more than impressive and it was different to all of the other shows because the models had to do a full 360. Troy the magician was present so I didn't catch as much of the show as I should have! 
The final show was the much anticipated Nazir Mazah and surprisingly a great amount of the onlookers showed up head to toe in Nazir designs. I also just found out that Rihanna was recently spotted in his collection so I'm even more greatful  to have been a part of and had the pleasure or witnessing a genius at work. Skepta was along for the ride and be even took to the catwalk which was a really nice touch! The collection is easily something that I would rock everyday because whilst it's edgy it's not ridiculous, it's still wearable if you get what I mean?! Tinie Tempah was near the bar so I couldn't resist the urge to rub shoulders with celebrity. I don't think I should be allowed even in the same proximity ever again! LCM lands again in January and if any of you have even a tiny interest in fashion I highly recommend applying for internships to work at these shows. Best time of my life! Happy Saturday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment