By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Wear white

Shirt-Bershka                                  
Leather pants-H&M                        
Sliders-Jdsports                     
Bomber Jacket&sunglasses-Asos

This Bershka shirt was one of those "I don't need it" stories where I walked away from it when I saw it in store, and I was then sent into a frenzy when I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. (And by anywhere I mean online!) however I was lucky enough to find one of the last few in the Oxford street store and the sizing is fairly big so for once I was able to purchase a size small! anyway I love the simplicity of it and I feel it will be perfect for if/when I get an internship because it's fun and casual yet smart if it needs to be. I went safe for a change and paired it with black everything, although with the delightful temperatures that we experienced yesterday I may need to add some colour and shorts to the mix. This is the bomber jacket I was talking about and although it supposedly makes me look like a bouncer I feel so cool in it! And how better to wear it than draped like a total fashionista, although it is a bugger pulling it up every time the wind strikes! The sliders are getting mixed reactions and certainly my friends and family think that they're hideous, but a girl needs comfort every now and then and these provide just that. I'd like to say I'm sorry for being pretty predictable in the whole mono theme of this outfit, but it's so easy to get into the routine of pairing black and white together. I've always been effortless well i've tried to be although sometimes it ends up looking like I really don't care what I put on my back, but I love laid back fashion so I'm sticking with what I know for now! Hey maybe summer will encourage some prints and colour to enter my life.
 Sorry about the lack of location I'll try harder I promise. 
Happy Monday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment