By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Brick lane-Vintage shopping

Today it was decided that me and a few work friends would experience thrifting and vintage shopping, and where better to do this than Brick Lane! With vintage shops on every corner i certainly know where I'll be heading on payday, vintage clothing is right up my street and I believe that I'm getting closer to finding out what my style is. As at the moment it's a bit everywhere! Blitz is the place for everything vintage and I highly recommend it, as the prices are affordable and the pieces that they have are to die for! They have an online website luckily enough so you can find that here.If unique is your thing then get yourself down to Blitz on Bricklane. Today I went for a casual "street" look if you will, layering my Awesome mesh bomber jacket from Plt with a H&M cami vest, jeans, air max and my big ass Missguided coat! Which I feel like a total diva in might I add. If you're anything like me, whilst high street brands are lovely they are pretty predictable and I've had too many experiences where I've come across multiple others in the same clothes as me! (Wow I hate that!) so now I'm going to stick to vintage shops I think, I hope you've all had a wonderful Tuesday.x                         I had to capture this cute london taxi that has been transformed into a makeshift coffee supplier. If only I liked coffee!
Burberry trench coats for £120!!
I love the idea of a cat sanctuary, the felines get to relax and interact whilst the owners can do likewise in the cafe downstairs! There are treadmills, hammocks whilst it seems that one kitty prefers people watching!
I picked up these adorable sunglasses for only £5 on a market stall, oh how I love a bargain!

2 comments:

  1. i TOO love shoping vintage clothes
    and btw your jacket is sooo cool!
    again ;)

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool right, I've been missing out! And thank you so much, I love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete