By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Thursday 10 July 2014

Sleekmakeup Lipstick Review


Sleek Makeup Lipstick "Mystick"-Superdrug
"You can never have too many lipsticks" is what I say, as every occasion and outfit requires a lipstick that fits in with the look that you're going for. That sentence made me sound like I have a house full of lipsticks, don't be fooled people I have only about 2 that I actually use. These are "Rebel" and "Girl about Town" by Mac. However I decided that I needed a wider range of colours, I was looking for a darker shade of pink than I already have but not ridiculously dark as it is meant to be summer! So I had a look around Superdrug and I was immediately drawn to the Sleek Makeup Counter, the brand was recommended to me by a friend however the previous lipstick that I purchased from them (Cherry-790) was not really to my taste, as I had become such a lover of a matte finish! However after a good while browsing through the large selection of colours, I was ecstatic to find that they had both "Sheen" and "Matte" finish lipsticks. My final choice was this adorable purple/pink colour which has remained firmly on my lips since I purchased it on Saturday, I am so happy with it as it is so long-lasting and it is just the colour that I've been searching for. Incase you haven't guessed I'm ready to head back and purchase the entire Matte range! The lipsticks retails at £4.99 which is a real bargain when it has the quality and finish of a £15 Mac lipstick.    Happy Thursday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment