By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Sian turns 18

Top-H&M.  Cullottes&Jacket-Missguided Bag-Zara.                                              So yesterday I turned the big Eighteen, I was awoken by my Mothers singing, white chocolate pancakes and Buck's Fizz. and what does every adult want to do with her day? Go to London Zoo of course! So we got the water bus from Little Venice straight into London Zoo, which was a really lovely experience. Ready to explore we headed into the Zoo and we saw everything from African hunting dogs to Rhinos and Kangaroos. I learnt the hard way that there is A LOT of walking involved so wear comfortable shoes people! After heading home to recharge we headed back out to Convent Garden to a newly opened Steak house which surprisingly I can't remember the name of! But aside from being ridiculously overpriced it was a nice way to finish my day. And now I'm looking forward to an adult celebration this weekend so pictures will follow. Happy Wednesday.x

No comments:

Post a Comment