By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Monday 4 August 2014

That new trainer smell

Air Max 90-Office

Recently I found myself neglecting my trainer habit, and as soon as pay day presented itself I found myself online searching for these bad boys. It was a pretty lengthy search as they were either sold out or only available in men's sizes. So when I stumbled across them on the office website, you can imagine my excitement! I've wanted a pair ever since I first for them in black and I thought it was about time I treated myself, seeing as I'm turning 18 tomorrow!              

Here's a few snaps from the mouth watering food that was on offer at Borough market, sweet and savoury treats are on offer from 10am-5:00pm and at lunchtimes it's heavily populated with hungry visitors. I ended up with a chocolate tart that would be enough to make Kate Moss want to tuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment