By Sian Wilkinson, An 18 Year Old Fashion PR Intern.

Saturday 2 August 2014

Summer Lovin'

Top&Body Chain-Ebay
Shorts-River Island
Shoes-My1st Wish

I'm extra excited today, as now if this scheduling thing has gone to plan then it's already August and my birthday is just 3 days away! I cannot wait to turn the big 18 although I will miss the breaks I get at Work and the look of shock when I reveal my age, but it's exciting to be growing up and I cannot wait to hit up the club scene! I'm so inexperienced but me and a few friends are heading over to The Penthouse once I'm legal so i'll give you guys the 411 when I get it. Anyway enough about me and onto this cutsie simple outfit, this denim jacket is probably my most prized possession which is so weird as it was my dads and it hadn't been touched for about 20 years. So cheers for that dad! I love denim on denim action and these RI shorts are a real dream, I love anything bottom related (Don't get the wrong idea you guys!) Trousers, Shorts and Jeans have never done me wrong. I can see myself now rocking them in Magaluf every night, but more on that later! The top was initially a t-shirt but I rarely wore it, and after some Tumblr searching (I swear I'm addicted, check out louboutinsandfashion if you haven't already!) I decided to take out the scissors and try my hand at snipping it until it was a crop, one side is significantly shorter but hey ho. The body chain was another rash holiday purchase as I thought it would look cute on days out etc, and I know it's still all about poolside jewellery but I can assure you I'm not doing anything that's going to result in dodgy tan lines. NO THANK YOU SIR! England is hot day and night at the minute, and I'm finding it hard to drag myself outside. However it's back to work this weekend for the last time as a 17 year old so unfortunatley I will have to. OOooh and I have an interview Saturday well this Morning so I'll keep you dialed.

Happy Saturday Fashionistas.

No comments:

Post a Comment